Decommissioning & Dismantling processes
Full Compliance with Industry Standards and Policies
By utilizing digitalization and control in your waste disposal processes, you can enable precise tracking, efficient asset management, and accurate waste forecasting. This ensures informed decisions and promotes safer, more sustainable practices.
By incorporating long-term planning, establishing a reliable data hub, ensuring fast communication, embracing a paperless future, and implementing a scalable architecture, you can effectively track resources, manage costs, and collaborate efficiently.
Ensure Process Safety
By leveraging industry insights and best practices, you can achieve improved processes, reduce failure rates, and enhance safety standards.
We cover the complete Lifecycle of Radioactive Waste Treatment and Conditioning
Efficient process planning and integration for seamless nuclear waste logistics
Prepare the procedure manual. Plan disposal measures and campaigns. Model and edit process plans, checklists, and protocols in the system and seamlessly integrate them into your workflow.
- Procedure manual: Create a digital procedure manual that contains all the necessary information, instructions, and regulations for nuclear waste management. The manual can be easily updated and shared with other team members.
- Document management: A central repository for all relevant documents, drawings and information needed during the project to facilitate access and collaboration.
- Reporting and analysis: The software provides reporting capabilities to track progress, analyze performance indicators, and identify bottlenecks or opportunities for improvement.
- Resource management: Users are able to efficiently manage and allocate the resources they need, such as personnel, equipment, and materials.
Mobile-optimized workflows for enhanced on-site activities
Support on-site activities with our mobile app. Keep track of tasks and checklists, fill out protocols and create photo documentation. All documentation is consistently available in the web system.
- Mobile App: User-friendly mobile app that allows users to access and edit their workflows and documentation from anywhere.
- Mobile data collection: Complete data, check off inspection checklists or create handover reports on the spot and share them from your mobile device.
- Photo documentation: Creation of photo documentation. The photo/video view allows you to search, add titles and descriptions as well as delete files. For photos image editing is available. Draw shapes on the image to highlight certain areas.
- Offline access: Offline functionality so that users can perform their tasks and carry out documentation – even in areas without internet connection. The data is automatically synchronized when a connection is established at a later time.
Transparent waste documentation and effective report generation
Optimize your activities with our workflows. Receive a summary of the relevant waste documentation. Generate reports, organize, and document meetings.
- Workflow management: Streamline your waste management processes by creating custom workflows and defining steps for waste disposal and documentation.
- Audit trail: Log all changes to waste documents to ensure traceability and transparency of data.
- Waste recording: Keep transparent records of all waste streams and activities, including quantity, type, and disposal methods.
- Transparent tasks: Instantly view completed or overdue activities via real-time status updates.
- Meetings and protocols: Prepare and conduct more effective meetings, record decisions, and derive todos and deadlines. Provide reminders and links to relevant reports or documentation.
Seamless coordination and handover for holistic end to end waste disposal
Effortlessly hand over waste packages and related documentation to the Regulatory Authorities. Conduct a final review and coordinate further actions based on the holistic documentation.
- Handover process: Seamless handover of waste streams and associated documentation to the appropriate regulatory authorities. This includes the ability to approve and release documents.
- Review process: A built-in review function that allows users to review complete documentation and ensure that all relevant information is present and correct before handover takes place.
- Data export and reporting: Export relevant data and documentation into reports for use in the handover process or for internal analysis and reporting.
- Security and privacy: Security measures to ensure protection of sensitive data and compliance with data protection regulations, especially when handed over to external authorities.
Try Q-Portal Nuclear for your Waste Management
This is how you benefit from Q-Portal Nuclear
Efficient and transparent waste management
Benefit from a powerful software that enables transparent recording and management of all waste streams, including photo and documentation functions.